|Quantity||Unit price||Base price|
|To 4||€8.90*||€4.45* / 100 ml|
|From 5||€7.56*||€3.78* / 100 ml|
pre- and postbiotic mouth rinse.
Pleasantly mild, pleasant-tasting mouth rinse with fluoride (250 ppm F–).
Prebiotic substrates promote the development of health-promoting oral bacteria. Postbiotics (inactive bacteria and signal substances) and bioactive communicants support the stabilization, regulation and regeneration of healthy oral flora. OraLactin mouth rinse contains potassium nitrate to promote nitrate-reducing and blood pressure-regulating bacteria on the tongue. Also, L-arginine to protect against sensitivities. The contained hyaluronic acid supports the moisture regulation of the oral mucosa, soothes inflammation and accelerates intraoral wound healing. The ideal mouth rinse also against bad breath.
For adults and children 6 years and older.
Rinse thoroughly 2x daily (undiluted, approx. 30 seconds).
Pre- & Postbiotics
- Lactobacillus plantarum Heal 19 (inactivated) and gum arabic stabilize and support the setting of healthy oral flora.
- L-Arginine protects against sensitivities
- Potassium nitrate promotes nitrate-reducing and blood pressure-regulating bacteria on the tongue
- Hyaluronic acid can help relieve inflammation and promote the healing process.
- Liquid enamel (microfine hydroxyapatite) deposits on tooth surfaces, mineralizes and protects.
- Contains sodium fluoride (250 ppm F-)
AQUA, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM NITRATE, ARGININE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, AROMA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SODIUM FLUORIDE, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MENTHOL, CI 75810.
0 of 0 reviews
ApaCare Liquid in combination with the following ApaCare products is particularly good for bad breath