Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
OraLactin chewing pastilles
Chew pastilles for naturally healthy oral flora. Oral probiotic. Food supplement with vitamin C and probiotic lactic acid bacteria.
For the rehabilitation of the oral flora, for prevention and against bad breath.
The tasty chewing pastilles protect with their high-quality probiotic ingredients (living health-promoting lactic acid and bifidobacteria) against gingivitis, periodontitis, implant inflammation and caries and stabilize as well as regenerate the balance of a healthy oral flora. The natural defense mechanisms in the mouth and the immune system are strengthened. Oralactin also protects against bad breath and reduces stains, plaque and gingivitis. Ideal as a 30 day cure or to accompany dental treatment or prophylaxis. Swallow one chewing pastille in the mouth 1 time per day. Oralactin probiotic chewing pastilles are suitable for all ages from 3 years of age.
Chew one chewing pastille slowly and spread it in the oral cavity.
Each chewing pastille contains at least 1 billion probiotic microorganisms from three different strains, which can favorably influence the bacterial colonization of teeth, gums, tongue and oral mucosa. The effect is clinically proven: Studies show a higher plaque reduction compared to the antiseptic chlorhexidine1,2 and a significant reduction of the caries pathogen Streptococcus mutans3,4.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Thakkar et.al. Effect of probiotic mouthrinse on dental plaque accumulation: A randomized controlled trial Dentistry and Medical Research 2013, Vol 1, Issue 1
- Purunaik et.al. To Evaluate the Effect of Probiotic Mouthrinse on Plaque and Gingivitis among 15-16 Year Old School Children of Mysore City, India- Randomized Controlled Trial J Dentistry and Otolaryngology Volume 14 Issue 4 Version 1.0 2014
- Jindal et.al. A comparative evaluation of probiotics on salivary mutans streptococci counts in children. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent. 2011 Aug;12(4):211-5.
- Jothika et.al. Effectiveness of probiotic, chlorhexidine and fluoride mouthwash against Streptococcus mutans - Randomized, single-blind, in vivo study. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent. 2015 May;5(Suppl 1):S44-8.
- Ranjith A, Nazimudeen B, Baiju KV International Journal of Dental Hygiene, March 2022
- Deshmukh M. A., Dodamani A. S., Karibasappa G., Khairnar M. R., Naik R. G., Jadhav H. C. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 11, 13-16 (2017).
Sorbitol (Füllstoff), Xylitol (Füllstoff), Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell®-52 (R0052), Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell®-11 (R0011), Bifidobacterium longum Rosell®-175 (R0175), enthält Spuren von Milch und Soja, mikrokristalline Cellulose (Bindemittel), Ascorbinsäure (Vitamin C: 12 mg / Lutschtablette), Mono- u. Diglyceride von Fettsäuren (Gleitmittel), Minzaroma. .
0 of 0 reviews