Anti-caries gum with 100 % xylitol and tooth enamel minerals.
Anti-caries gum with major enamel minerals.
ApaGum, the sugar-free anti-caries chewing gum, contains xylitol, a delicious, naturally-occurring sugar substitute (also called birch sugar) that helps reduce caries-causing bacteria in the oral cavity. The enamel minerals calcium and phosphate that are present in ApaGum help sustainably promote remineralisation as well as repair of attacked enamel.
- Prevents caries up to 100%1
- Contributes to the repair of attacked enamel (initial caries)
- Supports a balanced oral flora and is not adhesive
Free of artificial sugar, gluten and lactose.
- Children over the age of 3 years: 3 x 1 ApaGum per day.2
- Adolescents (over the age of 12 years) / adults: 3 x 2 ApaGum per day.2
Each package contains 12 coated ApaGum in a blister
6-week treatment pack contains 24 blisters of ApaGum
1) When regularly applied in sufficient amount and in combination with good oral hygiene.
2) May produce laxative effects when used excessively.
INCI: Xylitol, Gum Base, Calcium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Glycerin, Aroma, CI 77891, Lecitin of Soya, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Cera Carnauba.