Anti-caries gum with 100 % xylitol and tooth enamel minerals
ApaGum, the sugar-free anti-caries chewing gum, contains xylitol, a delicious, naturally-occurring sugar substitute (also called birch sugar) that helps reduce caries-causing bacteria in the oral cavity. The enamel minerals calcium and phosphate that are present in ApaGum help sustainably promote remineralisation as well as repair of attacked enamel.
- Prevents caries up to 100%1
- Contributes to the repair of attacked enamel (initial caries)
- Supports a balanced oral flora and is not adhesive
- Free of artificial sugar, gluten and lactose
- Children over the age of 3 years: 3 x 1 ApaGum per day2
- Adolescents (over the age of 12 years) / adults: 3 x 2 ApaGum per day2
Xylitol, Gum Base, Calcium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Glycerin, Aroma, CI 77891, Lecitin of Soya, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Cera Carnauba.
2) May produce laxative effects when used excessively.
0 of 0 reviews