Anti-caries gum with 100 % xylitol and tooth enamel minerals
ApaCare Gum, the sugar-free anti-caries chewing gum, contains xylitol, a delicious, naturally-occurring sugar substitute (also called birch sugar) that helps reduce caries-causing bacteria in the oral cavity. The enamel minerals calcium and phosphate that are present in ApaCare Gum help sustainably promote remineralisation as well as repair of attacked enamel.
- Prevents caries up to 100%1
- Contributes to the repair of attacked enamel (initial caries)
- Supports a balanced oral flora and is not adhesive
- Free of artificial sugar, gluten and lactose
- Children over the age of 3 years: 3 x 1 ApaCare Gum per day2
- Adolescents (over the age of 12 years) / adults: 3 x 2 ApaCare Gum per day2
Xylitol, Gum Base, Calcium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Glycerin, Aroma, CI 77891, Lecitin of Soya, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Cera Carnauba.
2) May produce laxative effects when used excessively.
0 of 0 reviews